HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Friday, August 27, 2010

TODAY IN AUS: SUZANNE HOBSON IN "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I HATE YOU" AT THE BUTTERFLY


TODAY IN AUS: SUZANNE HOBSON IN "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I HATE YOU" AT THE BUTTERFLY

Suzanne Hobson brings her show "I Love You So Much, I Hate You" to THE BUTTERFLY CLUB (204 Bank Street, South Melbourne, VIC - 03 96902000) on Friday & Saturday, August 27th & 28th at 10:30 pm. Born the day Judy Garland died, Suzanne's childhood was spent surrounded by tuneless violins, old 78's and broken down pianos. No longer pretty in pink, she now finds solace in my music, creating twisted, darkly comical originals and interpreting familiar and not so familiar songs of lost love, betrayal and obsession, played coquettishly in a dark cabaret style. Tickets are $22.

copyright 2010 - CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE - POST YOUR COMMENTS BELOW