HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Monday, May 3, 2010

NYC: BILLY STRITCH AT BIRDLAND IN "I'VE GOT MY STANDARDS"


NYC: BILLY STRITCH AT BIRDLAND IN "I'VE GOT MY STANDARDS"

BIRDLAND (315 West 44th Street, NYC - 212-581-3080 - ) and Jim Caruso present singer/pianist Billy Stritch in "I've Got My Standards" as part of the "Broadway at Birdland" concert series, on Monday, May 3rd at 7:00 pm. "I've Got My Standards" will showcase Stritch's well-known and highly-acclaimed jazz chops and smooth vocals on songs including "Let's Face The Music And Dance," "Let's Get Away From It All," and two songs written by Fred Astaire, "Not My Girl" and "I'm Building Up To An Awful Letdown." Joining Stritch will be David Finck on bass and Dave Ratajczak on drums. There is a $30-$40 cover plus a $10 food/drink minimum.

copyright 2010 - CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE - POST YOUR COMMENTS BELOW