HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE URGENTLY NEEDS A NEW HOME

As reported in Tuesday's CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE NEWSLETTER, I and my possessions are to vacate my room by next week, Monday, July 6th - which just happens to be my 76th birthday. The owner of the condo I rent a room in needs the entire space to himself (Rumor is that he is selling the place and needs to deliver it vacant)

I have been selling and/or donating and/or trashing - most of my furniture and other household items, and hope to find a furnished room quickly. That way I only need to take my computer & desk, my TV, my clothes, and some personal items - making location changes easier for now and in the future.

Problem is: I have net yet found a place to move to - fewer spaces these are available because folks are offering their spare bedrooms to AirBNB - renting them to tourists at hotel rates at a much higher rate than I (or most folks in my situation) can afford.

If you know of someone who has a spare furnished bedroom to rent - all I need is a single room with an internet connection (I'll even share that cost), a bed and a desk. Kitchen privileges not necessary as long as I can use my coffee maker. At this point I will take just about anything I can afford, in a safe neighborhood and near transportation (I do not own a car).

I'm a quiet tenant - non-smoker - working at the computer most of the day, and not a "party person" - at least not where I live. You will hardly know I'm there! I'm 75 years old with a touch of arthritis so stairways are a hardship. A first floor space or a building with an elevator is preferred.

My budget is around $150-$175/week - $700/month max. Please let me know if you're aware of something available - ideally with a "cabaret" person. If you have space, and if you're looking for some extra cash income, let my problem be your solution.

Email me at stuhamstra@svhamstra.com - Thanks

copyright 2015 - See cabaret listings from all over the world at CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE