HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THE TIME TO POST A COMMENT

This blog is for your comments, thoughts and ideas - not just mine. Under each of my postings is the word COMMENT and if you click on that line a box opens up where you can post your reaction and thoughts on the post it is connected to. Now, I realize that to some degree I pick the subjects, but if you have a particular thought to express (like the posting below that quotes an e-mail I received about the state of cabaret) just send it in and if I deem it important (after all, I have to do something to entitle me to the role of editor), I will post it here for others to comment on.

There are a few postings on this blog already that I would love to hear your thoughts on.

HUGS

STU