HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Friday, December 5, 2008

WE'RE ON A ROLL

I miss those cabaret shows - and I've missed some really great ones so far this week, but as soon as some funds start coming in we will be out and about again - I hope to make it to BOOTH & PAT at the DUPLEX at 7:00 pm and maybe even get over to the METROPOLITAN ROOM at 10:00 for METROJAM. Fingers are crossed.

But staying home isn't all bad - I got so much work done this week I am now racking my brain to see what remains to be done. Today I plan to update all the MEMBERSHIP lists - I have 35 names to add (new members that signed on in the last 30 days) and then I have to get to adding all the CDs for sale that have come in.

Stay Tuned!

HUGS

STU