HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Monday, June 28, 2010

MORE "HERE & THERE" PART II - BLOG EDITION

MORE "HERE & THERE" PART II
Whoa - its after 1:00 pm - we're a full 1/2 hour late in sending out this issue. But we managed to include nearly all the press releases received on events through July 13th (there are 3 in my "try to rewrite before next issue" folder). But we have no time to add some notes I wanted to put here - they'll have to wait until Thursday's WEEKEND EDITION.
I just wanted to add this last little set of comments. When you asked me to include your show or CD news in CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE I did the best I could. When you asked me to come see your cabaret show or listen to your CD, I did the best I could. And the best I could was often limited by a shortage of funds - I'm sure nearly everyone of you knows that situation. Now I'm asking you to do the best you can to support CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE by joining as a member, by reserving a ticket to the 20th Anniversary Gala on July 13th, or running an ad in the program booklet. Or, run an ad on the website - we have a special "supersize it" banner ad sale on right now, plus - today only - a special 10-for-5 sidebar ad sale (rent is due Thursday).

I can do better, if everyone subscribing to CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE and visiting the website, does the best they can to support our work. There are at least 6 ways you can show your support listed on the website - please help us do the very best we can!


Thursday's issue will carry listing updates for the weekend, much more cabaret news, and a few reviews on shows seen.
See a show or two this week! Visit our websites! Run a banner or sidebar ad! Join CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE for 2010-2011. Now - more than ever - cabaret (and CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE) needs your support. Every day, in every way, we're promoting cabaret!

Look for more news on the website ( http://www.cabarethotlineonline.com/ ), on the blog ( http://cabarethotlineonline.blogspot.com/ ) and updates, picks & reminders on TWITTER ( http://twitter.com/cabarethotline ).


copyright 2010 - CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE - POST YOUR COMMENTS BELOW