HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TWIT SONG OF THE DAY STARTS ON WEDNESDAY

Starting Wednesday, April 8th, I will post a "Twit-Song of the Day" to all my "followers" on TWITTER.

Reaching into my iTunes file of about 6000 songs (I have dozens of CDs not loaded into my iTunes library - another project to be undertaken), and check on the 100 or so MEMBER CDs posted on my website, and then comparing them to the list of CDs available on iTunes, I will post one song (not a full CD) on TWITTER with it's iTunes link as a purchase suggestions (most songs cost just 99 cents on iTunes) with a link to the song on iTunes.

Now one a day means 365 picks a year - a daunting task - so if your are following me on TWITTER, I ask your help. TWITTER me your suggestion of a song from a cabaret CD - available on iTunes (one per person, please). If I have it in my library or in my CD collection that I can load into my library, I will check it out and if I like it, include it as one of my daily picks.

Remember, this is a TWITTER only project - you can sign up for a TWITTER account for free, there is no cost (and no ads). Just go to my account (http://twitter.com/stuhamstra ), use the "join" button on the opening screen and sign on as a "follower" - and I in turn will "follow you".

I already made my first 4 CD choices - first on goes up later Wednesday - (because of problems with the TWITTER website we postponed this for 2 days). Please don't send suggestions by e-mail - I get so many e-mails a day I don't know where to turn. And one suggestion per person please.