HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Monday, January 19, 2009

CAMERA RETURNS FROM SOUTH AMERICAN VACATION

My camera has returned from South America - it travels more than I do, lately. I had loaned the camera to my friend Daniel so he could take some photos at a Christmas party he was going to at the apartment of some good friends. They were leaving for Ecuador a few days later for family event for a few weeks and begged him to let them take it along, so he phoned me and I agreed. It arrived back over the weekend loaded to the limit so I downloaded the photos and put them on a CD for them. I could see from the photos why Daniel keeps telling me that when I retire I should move to Ecuador - especially when I look out my window at the snow-covered streets and thing about the deep-freeze we just went through. Now I must research to see if there is any cabaret there (and try to learn Spanish).