HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Thursday, January 29, 2009

REVUE IS WHAT THEY DO - REVIEW IS WHAT I DO

The title of this item is one I say over and over again to myself when editing news items sent in for the newsletter and the website. You would be amazed how often I have had to correct articles - headlines, even - about "revues". So imagine my horror on reading over todays newsletter and discovering that I made the same error myself! And I can't even blame it on my spell checker.

I always find typos, missing words and other stuff (I put DC Anderson in NYC in today's issue, even though I know that THE GARDENIA is not in NYC) after I send out the e-mail, and by the time it gets all coded to be added to the website I catch most of them.

I made another goof - I forgot to add the ''SUPER PICK" tagline to several items. I fixed that, too.

So a corrected (95% anyway) version is now posted on the website - links are on the home page.

STU