HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Monday, May 17, 2010

NYC: I'LL RELAX WHEN I'M DEAD: RELUCTANTLY PROLIFIC CABARET

NYC: I'LL RELAX WHEN I'M DEAD: RELUCTANTLY PROLIFIC CABARET

Seth Bisen-Hersh, composer of six cabarets including "Neurotic Tendencies," "Why Am I Not Famous Yet?" and "Writer's Block" returns to DON'T TELL MAMA (343 West 46th Street, NYC - 212-757-0788) for three days in May to premiere his 7th cabaret: "I'll Relax When I'm Dead." Performances are Saturday, May 15th at 5:30 pm; Sunday, May 16th at 7:15 pm; and Monday, May 17th at 9:15 pm. With direction by Laura Pestronk and co-starring Elyse Beyer, Allison Linker, Gordon Maniskas, Ryan Neller, Jace Nichols, Rori Nogee, Mary Orzano & Brian Shaw, "I'll Relax When I'm Dead" features 10 new songs as well as 2 mini-musicals developed at The Small Pond Musical Theatre Writing Lab last fall. There is a $12 cover plus a 2-drink minimum.

copyright 2010 - CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE - POST YOUR COMMENTS BELOW