HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Monday, March 23, 2009

15 GONE - 35 TO GO

My "lose it by my birthday" weight loss regimen is now starting its 5th week - I started on February 23rd - and I actually startled myself when I stepped on the scale yesterday (I check myself just once a week) and discovered that I am down by 15 pounds! Goal was to lose 2 pounds a week, so I am ahead of schedule. Its not a diet - just strictly calorie counting - I record everything I eat and the computer keeps track of the calories. I have to quit eating when I hit 2000 each day. Worst day so far was an overage of 300 calories - but most days I am below the line by 200 or more. In fact, over the past 4 weeks I have a 8525 credit - a full weeks worth of calories not eaten. I get a 49 calorie discount for every 10 minutes of "brisk" walking, so I am so happy the good weather is arriving!