HERE'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ....

Cabaret Hotline Online is an independent website with more than 7,400 pages of news, information and stories on cabaret, owned and maintained by Stu Hamstra. CABARET HOTLINE ONLINE is not affiliated with any club or organization. It is totally supported through advertising and membership donations. This blog is an extension of the website and newsletter.

NOW IN OUR 26th YEAR OF PROMOTING THE ART & ARTISTS OF CABARET!

"His eye is on the sparrow...."

Thursday, January 1, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD - IN WITH THE NEW

The annual calendar change just took place at my desk. Each year I receive a small desk calendar from my sister in Florida, promoting her insurance agency business and it's just the right size to sit atop my computer screen and shows three months on each page - great for helping me compose the newsletter and update the website. And on the first of January each year I toss out the old one and set up the new one in its place. This year I found myself doing this chore with extra glee - the more quickly I put 2008 behind me, the better I know I will feel. The big thrill is knowing in my heart that the only way from here is up.

WISHING YOU A BLESSED AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

HUGS

STU